Jonas Brothers (singers of American Dragon) at Teen Choice Awards 07!
Download the official chart from Tamagotchi.com!
Earn at least 80 "intellectual" skill points to get a chance for a job at:
- tv station
- music studio
- clothing shop
- bake shop
- beauty salon
- floral shop
- amusement park
- fire station
Parents and grandparents:
- AABA CCBB : Parent *
- CCAC BCBA : Grandparent **
** Your tama character must be on generation 3 or above in order for the grandparent phone number to work.
- AACC CABA : Preschool Teacher
- ACCB CAAB : Turtle Teacher
- CBBC BABB : Flower Teacher
- BBAC CAAB : Canvas Teacher
- BABC AAAB : Tama King
A few notes, courtesy of Tamatalk:
How to use the Cell Phone
- This works only on a V4.
- You have to have a cell phone. If you don't already have the cell phone, please get it first.
- Your character must at least be an adult.
- Find the cell phone in your items list, select it, and the cell phone will appear on the screen next to your Tamagotchi character with three circles in a row above it. These circles correspond to the A (left), B (middle) and C (right) buttons on your Tamagotchi.
- Enter the cell phone number by pressing the A, B, or C buttons in the order shown for the cell phone number you want to dial. After the last digit has been entered, the call will go through, and you will see the person you are dialing appear on your screen. She (or he) will then have a brief conversation with your Tamagotchi character.
Here are the shop codes for your Tamagotchi V4. The number of gotchi points is what it costs to buy the item.
According to the V4 instruction sheet: At the shop counter screen, press (A). Then, press (A) quickly three times. When the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in the secret code to reveal a new item.
[A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]
- Pen = 15,000 gp: BBCA CCCA.
- Steak = 1,400 gp: ACAB ACAC.
- Clone = 14,000 gp: BAAB ACBA.
- Honey = 7,000 gp: CCBA AABB.
- CD3 = 0 gp: CAAA BACB.
The last code you enter does not give you what the code is for; rather, it will give you a cellphone. To get the free CD, simply re-enter the code (it's free anyway!).
We've tested these and they have worked.
Top: Kuchipatchi (green) beside Mametchi (yellow)
Foreground: Violetchi (violet, obviously) with Mimitchi (like a white rabbit)
Lonely at the bottom: Memetchi (orange)
This is interesting. How about:
I'd really like to develop an iPod (or Podzilla) virtual pet that lives and dies based on how much I feed it music, clear out the old music and rate the music I have. I think I'd use my music players more if I had to care for them like pets.Read more here.
Here's Tarakotchi (with the big lips) ... the fish egg tama! He is mysterious and some people also think he has stinky feet!
The blue guy is Nyorotchi, who is skinny, sickly, and ... lives a shorty life.
Both characters are a result of neglect!
Wallpaper for your desktop: